Thank You College Radio!
As I prepare to release the third and final single from Quiet Steady, I wanted to say a quick thank you to all my listeners, followers, and fans for your support!
More so I want to show my appreciation, and give a shout-out to the 13 college and community radio stations across Canada that have been sharing my EP with you.
Without amazing programs like these, my work, and many other talented Canadian musicians, would have a harder time bridging the gap to you:
- 92.5 CFBX from Thompson Rivers University in Kamloops, BC
- 99.1 CJAM from the University of Windsor in Windsor, ON
- 101.9 CFRC from Queen’s University in Kingston, ON
- 101. 9 CFUV from The University of Victoria in Victoria, BC
- 106.9 CHMA from Mount Allison University in Sackville, NB
- 101.9 CITR from the University of British Columbia in Vancouver, BC
- 88.5 CJSR from the University of Alberta in Edmonton, AB
- 101.5 CJUM from the University of Manitoba in Winnipeg, MB
- 90.9 CJSW from the University of Calgary in Calgary, AB
- 1280 AM CJRU from Ryerson University in Toronto, ON
- 97.9 CHSR from the University of New Brunswick and St Thomas University in Fredericton, NB
- 93.5 CHMR from The Memorial University of Newfoundland in St. John’s, NL
- 89.3 CISM from The University of Montreal in Montreal, QC
A special thanks goes out to CFBX in Kamloops BC, whose continued play of Quiet Steady helped me chart at #19 on earshot!
I create this music not only for myself to reflect upon, but in hopes that it will reach, and connect with you, in a way you need.
For generations, music has been a way to keep us united, to share stories, and celebrate life. I am grateful that together, we are contributing to a bit of history.
As always, stay tuned, plugged in, and keep on rocking!